- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
Private client specialist practice across Derbyshire seeking a private client solicitor to join the growing team.
* This practice focused heavily on private client work, this being the most profitable department at the firm. The work is from a variety of clients both locally and nationally
* In this role you will work on a broad range of private client matters including wills, probate, tax and trusts
* The existing team includes STEP practitioners and member of ACTAPS working in a non-contentious role
* This position is open to candidate with some post qualification experience, or experience of handling a caseload of their own
* This position is open to legal executives, solicitors and experiences paralegals
* You must have experience in drafting wills and dealing with private client matters
* Salary is negotiable and competitive
* Career progression towards partnership, including fast track
* Car Parking
If you wish to apply for the role of private client solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018