- Job Search
- NQ Solicitor
Are you an NQ Solicitor looking to work for a Top 20 international law firm? If you are either a commercial contracts, commercial litigation or real estate NQ Solicitor then please get in touch!
If you are ambitious and seeking to work for a Top 20 international law firm then this could be the role for you!
* Have you considered construction? If you enjoy dealing with contentious and non-contentious matters, working with high profile clients and working on large projects, the construction is a good idea.
* At this global practice you will work as part of the wider construction and engineering team on a range of construction matters
* You will work across standard forms, and all associated documentation including collateral warranties, duty of care agreements, performance bonds and guarantees, in addition to assisting on contentious matters
* Clients will include developers, corporate occupiers, contractors, government bodies, educational institutions and manufacturers, domestically and internationally
* NQ Solicitor
* Applications are welcomed from candidates with construction, commercial, transactional or even contentious construction experience
* If limited experience in construction, a demonstrative interest is imperative
* Commitment to Cambridge as a location
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Bonus scheme
* Opportunity for progression
If you wish to apply for the role of NQ construction solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in placing solicitor in leading practices across East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018