- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
Leading national practice and Legal 500 ranked commercial property team seeking a commercial property solicitor in Nottingham.
* As part of a leading law firm you will work as part of the national real estate team, dealing with a range of commercial property matters of the very highest quality
* The work will include a range of transactions, including acquisitions, disposals, landlord and tenant matters and development. This is focused on the retail sector and for a number of household named clients.
* The Nottingham team's fantastic fee earners also benefit from the support of a national team, the provision of extensive training and the ability to cross refer work with other high profile departments.
* Three years PQE +
* Experience in commercial property, ideally landlord and tenant matters
* Competitive and attractive salary package for the right candidate
* Additional benefits
* High quality training and development offered at all levels including a personalised development plan
To apply for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in placing lawyers into leading commercial practices across the East Midlands and East Anglia
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018