- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
NQ Planning Solicitor opportunity with a large regional practice, to be based in the Cambridgeshire office.
* You will work as part of this strong regional law firm within the planning and environmental team
* This opportunity give you the chance to work on contentious and non-contentious planning law, handling applications, appeals, highways and planning agreements
* In addition you will be exposed to complex High Court litigation including Judicial Review
* Ideally you will be between NQ to four years PQE, however applications will be considered from candidate of all levels
* You will need to have experience of planning law, gained in private practice or the local authority
* Business development and marketing is very important and so the enthusiasm to undertake this is important
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Tailor-made development plan for your personal progression
* Direct contact with an ex-city qualified planning partner
If you are interested in this planning solicitor position, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in placing legal professionals across the East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018