- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Large independent practice and Legal 500 ranked commercial team in Nottingham seeking a mid level commercial solicitor to join the team.
* This role will be a diverse commercial role with an opportunity to get involved in the highly interesting area of business franchising, for which this practice is known for being market leaders and ranked top tier for.
* With this varied role you will work on a range of commercial transactions for the firms national and international client base, dealing with a franchising agreement reviews, commercial contracts drafting and negotiating, intellectual property advice, including trade marks and data protection.
* This is a highly unique opportunity to work with a team where as a commercial solicitor you will have access to a plethora of work with on-sight support and mentoring from Chambers and Legal 500 recognised individuals.
* Three years PQE +
* Experience in dealing with a variety of commercial law and contracts drafting
* Enthusiastic and keen to attend networking events and undertake business development
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Bespoke progression plan
If you wish to apply for the role of commercial solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in placing legal professionals into leading practices across the East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018