- Job Search
- NQ Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
If you are an ambitious private client solicitor wishing to handle a varied private client caseload and join a large private client team, with accelerated career progression for the right person, then this could be the opportunity for you!
The successful candidate will enjoy the following:
* A varied private client caseload including wills and probate, tax planning and trusts, and Powers of Attorney
* The benefits of being part of a team with membership of STEP, SFE, a Court appointed Panel and ACTAPS
* The opportunity to further your career with genuine prospects as the firm operates a fast-track career progression plan which sees successful solicitors achieving equity partnership within three years
* Competitive remuneration package and generous financial incentives
The role would suit an enthusiastic, junior private client solicitor from NQ up to circa Five years PQE who has gained relevant private client experience either during their training contract or post qualification.
Competitive salaries, in addition to £2k payrises each year, plus bonuses are on offer.
For further information, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal for more information
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018