- Job Search
- Risk and Compliance Manager
In-house Risk and Compliance Manager
In-house opportunity in the risk and compliance team of a leading national client of BCL Legal. This opportunity is offered on a part time basis; ideally 3 or 4 days a week.
This is a unique in-house opportunity perfect for lawyers from in-house or private practice backgrounds, or candidates having had experience in dealing with risks and compliance.
* You will be the primary point of contact for internal risk and compliance queries addressing areas such as conflicts, AML, Bribery Act procedures, undertakings, terms of engagement and the file audit reviews
* You will draft risk and compliance procedures, assist with risk projects, and the delivery of training on risk and compliance matters
* Assisting with panel and tender enquiries, Lexcel assessment, professional indemnity insurance renewal, practising certificate renewal, and providing training to include preparing training content, as well as presenting
* Experience of managing risk and compliance within a legal environment
* Working knowledge of the SRA handbook, regulatory standards and procedures is advantageous
* Experience of ISO27001 is highly sort after
* £40,000 - £65,000
* Flexibility and agile working
For more information on the position of Risk and Compliance Manager, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018