- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive
Brand new opportunity for a private client solicitor to join a leading firm based in Lincolnshire.
* There is an opportunity for a private client solicitor to join this multi-service law firm in Lincolnshire which has been recognised as a 'Leading Firm' by Legal 500
* Your caseload will include drafting various wills, including those involving complex issues, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Probate matters
* You will work as part of a collegiate and friendly team servicing clients locally and further a field
* Ideally you will have a minimum of two years experience working in private client
* You will be a qualified solicitor, legal executive, or an experienced paralegal
* Competitive salary
* Free parking, discounted gym membership and flexible working
* Bonus scheme
If you would like to apply for the position of private client solicitor contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in placing legal professionals into leading practices across Lincolnshire.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018