- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
Opportunity with partnership prospects in the short term has arisen with a longstanding practice in Nottinghamshire.
* This opportunity comes with the chance to work alongside a reputable commercial property partner, gaining solid commercial property experience, with a view to progressing to a senior level within a short period of time.
* The practice has established relationships with commercial clients over a long period of time and is able to provide a wide range of advice on commercial property transactions including the sale and purchase of property, business and companies, and commercial leases.
* You are likely to be circa two years PQE plus, but applications will be considered for all candidates
* You will be a solicitor, legal executive, or career paralegal
* Competitive salary
* You will get one-to-one training from a partner
If you wish to apply for the role of commercial property solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018