- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Top 50 UK law firm seeking to appoint construction solicitor to sit within the Nottingham office of this thriving practice.
* This long standing construction and engineering team provides a range of advice for clients in the UK and internationally.
* You will work on construction projects advising on contracts and projects, avoiding disputes and the impact of costs. The work is a mix of contentious and non-contentious construction law as well as procurement.
* Within this position you will undertake a lot of business development and have lots of client contact. This is an opportunity at Legal Director level.
* Ideally you will be over five years PQE with experience in non-contentious construction law and/or commercial contracts
* Your experience will have come from ideally a large law firm background, inhouse or local authority
* You will have a strong interest in being client facing and undertaking business development
* Legal Director level appointment
* Highly competitive salary and benefits package
* Bespoke development plan for individuals
If you wish to apply for the role of construction solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in placing legal professionals in leading firms across the East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018