- Job Search
- NQ Commercial / IP Solicitor
NQ Commercial / IP Solicitor
Interesting opportunity for an NQ Commercial / IP Solicitor to join one of the most highly regarded commercial / IP practices nationally.
* As an integral part of the commercial team you will work alongside senior lawyers to provide assistance on a range of commercial contract work with an emphasis on IP/IT technology.
* Advise is provided across a broad spectrum of Technology, Media and Telecoms from IP and IT to complex supply chain arrangements
* This team has a track record of success in acting for clients across a diverse range of goods and services, including protection, enforcement and exploitation of IP rights
* NQ to two years PQE
* You need to have undertaken a seat in commercial, but IP experience is not necessary
* You will be enthusiastic and determined to specialise in this area of law
* Competitive NQ salary
* Additional benefits
If you wish to discuss this role further, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in placing lawyers across leading commercial practices in the East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018