- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
Private client solicitor sought by reputable practice in Nottinghamshire.
* This practice works across the private client spectrum dealing with various parts of wealth management and retirement planning
* Clients are either at the start of their financial journey and looking to establish a plan, or considering the best time to work out tax efficient ways to deal with their estate; this practice helps them all.
* The opportunity here is to focus on probate matters for a variety of clients, locally and further afield. You will work closely with the Head of Department, in a fairly senior position in the team
* The ideal candidate will be circa two and ten years PQE
* Having experience in private client and especially probate work will be highly beneficial. In addition to having some experience of handling probate work with minimal supervision.
* Being the second in command in this position, you will have plenty of opportunity to progress through the ranks.
* In addition you will receive a salary commensurate to your experience, and highly competitive for the region.
If you are interested in working for a really friendly and collegiate team in the East Midlands, then this is the role for you. Please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal for a confidential chat about this role, or indeed others. Emma focuses on placing legal professionals in firms across the East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018