- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
National practice in Nottingham is looking to recruit a planning solicitor to join the Tier 1 ranked national planning team.
* As part of a well respected planning team you will work with a range of clients including household name housebuilders, developers and private sector companies
* The work will include all aspects of planning law, compulsory purchase, heritage law, town/village greens, and public rights of way
* You will have a solid platform to build your own clients and contacts from the Nottingham office of this practice
* You will be ideally over one years PQE
* Ideally you will have experience in planning law gained in the local authority or private practice
* You will have strong communication skills
* This practice offers a very comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary
* In addition you get a bespoke training and development plan set out for you
* There are also firm wide bonus' and share scheme options
If you wish to apply for the role of planning solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in placing legal professionals in leading practices across the East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018