- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
10th September 2019
Commercial Property Solicitor
Large national practice in Cambridge offers a fantastic opportunity for a commercial property solicitor to join a practice which has been voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For as voted in The Sunday Times annual survey over 10 years in a row!
* The commercial property team deals with a range of matters including providing a wide range of general and specialised commercial property advice on issues such as investments, landlord and tenant, options, pre-emptions and overage agreements, development, leases and corporate support.
* You will have direct client contact and the opportunity to handle your own cases depending on your levels of experience
* This position is open to candidates of all level of qualification
* Commercial property solicitors of all levels
* Ideally a strong academic record 2.1 and above
* Professional, ambitious and driven candidates are sort
* Competitive salary based on level of experience
* Additional benefits
* Flexible working
If you wish to apply for the role of commercial property solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal as soon as possible! Emma specialises in placing solicitors at leading practices across the East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018