- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
11th September 2019
Private Client Solicitor
One of the UK's leading regional practices is seeking to appoint a senior private client solicitor to join the Nottingham team.
* As part of one of the leading regional practices you will be exposed to really high quality private client matters including trusts, tax and estates work
* A number of the clients of this practice are ranging across the UK with some having international connections
* This work will include dealing with those clients of high net worth
* Ideally you will be over six years PQE with experience in private client matters
* You will able to demonstrate a bradth of private client knowledge
* Having an interest in undertaking business development will be highly advantageous
* Highly competitive regional salary
* Benefits package including bonus scheme and travel allowance
* Flexible and agile working opportunities
If you wish to apply for the role of private client solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018