- Job Search
- Commercial Contracts Lawyer
Commercial Contracts and Data Protection Lawyer opportunity at Top 100 UK law firm based in Norfolk. This practice offers an NQ - 2 PQE Commercial Contracts Lawyer the change to work amongst specialist Data Protection Lawyers in this large team.
As a Commercial Contracts Lawyer in this Legal 500 ranked team in Norfolk, you will get involved in:
* Data protection aspects of corporate transactions
* Negotiation and drafting of data processing and data sharing contracts
* Compliance matters
* International data transfer
As a Commercial Contracts Lawyer in this team, you are likely to be:
* Ideally between NQ - 2 PQE in commercial contracts
* Having experience in dealing with IP and IT work
* Have a demonstrable interest in data protection issues
* Competitive salary of between £40,000 - £48,000
* Benefits package including healthcare, pension and cycle to work scheme
* Genuine support to develop your career in this area
If you wish to apply for the role of Commercial Contracts Lawyer please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018