- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor opportunity with highly ranked national practice in Milton Keynes. As part of this widely known Commercial Property team, you will work on high value transactions for an interesting client base. This is a permanent, full time position.
* For the successful Commercial Property Solicitor, you will join one of the best real estate teams nationally. In this particular team you will have the opportunity to advise a specific client base and have a focus within the drinks, hospitality and leisure sector.
* The work will include a mix of landlord and tenant matters as well as purchase and acquisition files. In addition there is the opportunity to get involved in other aspects of law including TUPE, intellectual property and commercial law
* The candidate is likely to be an NQ Commercial Property Solicitor with experience in core real estate
* You will be ambitious and inspiring and keen to get involved in team activities and marketing initiatives
* A solid academic record is ideal
* The appointed Commercial Property Solicitor will receive an NQ salary of around £42,500
* Additional benefits include a travel allowance, bonus and season ticket loan
If you wish to apply for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor, please send your CV without delay.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018