- Job Search
- NQ Private Client Solicitor
NQ Private Client Solicitor position with well established practice based in the outskirts of Leicestershire. This is an opportunity for an NQ Private Client Solicitor to join a collegiate and friendly practice, offering the opportunity to get plenty of client contact and develop your skills at a junior level. Full time, permanent position.
As the successful Private Client Solicitor, you will:
* Work on a range of private client matters such as dealing with wills, probate and trusts offering advice on relevant legislation where needed
* As part of a small private client team, you will work directly with the partners assisting on complex cases, whilst also handling a caseload of your own
* You will have the opportunity to develop your own client base, work with autonomy and enjoy a varied caseload
The ideal Private Client Solicitor will be:
* NQ - 2 years PQE with experience in Private Client matters
* Applications from Legal Executives are also highly sort after
* Enthusiastic, a team players and a strong communicator
* On offer for the Private Client Solicitor is a salary of between £25,000 - £32,000, depending on level of experience
* Bonus scheme based on individual billing and targets
* Additional benefits such as holidays, sick pay and a healthcare scheme
If you wish to apply for the position of NQ Private Client Solicitor, please forward your CV urgently, or get in touch should you require further details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018