- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
13th February 2020
Senior Associate opportunity with clear track to partnership for a Commercial Property Solicitor with a top regional practice in Cambridgeshire. The successful Commercial Property Solicitor can immediately be put on the Partnership track. This is a full time, permanent position; although part time will be considered.
As a senior member of the Commercial Property team:
* You will work for one of the market leading Commercial and Agricultural Property practices that are Legal 500 and Chambers ranked.
* You will have exposure to clients including national and international investors, trusts and pension funds, to national retailers, trading companies, local authorities, private and public healthcare providers, schools and colleges.
* There is already an exciting caseload in place which will include acquisition and disposal of land (including agricultural land), leases, landlord and tenant as well as refinancing and development matters
* This is the perfect role for a Commercial Property Solicitor looking to take a step into a more senior and strategic position within an already thriving team
* Ideally you will be able to handle a caseload of Commercial Property matters with minimal supervision
* You will be ambitious and keen to progress into a senior level position
On offer for the successful Commercial Property Solicitor is:
* Competitive salary package
* Birthday leave
* Perkbox membership - which includes access to gyms, big brand discounts, free phone insurance & more.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor, please send your CV or call Emma for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018