- Job Search
- Contentious Probate Solicitor
Fantastic opportunity for a Contentious Probate Solicitor to join a very highly regarded team and regional firm in Cambridge. As a Contentious Probate Solicitor in this team you will enjoy really high quality work, career progression and a competitive salary. This is a full time, permanent position
* The Private Wealth team at this practice is very well established and working with clients, including those with ultra high net worth. As a Contentious Probate Solicitor in this team you will benefit from this client base
* The caseload will include wills and estate administration disputes, 1975 Act claims, trust disputes, and Court of Protection disputes
* Due to the set up in this team, you will enjoy quick career progression and genuine opportunity to move up the ranks
The ideal Contentious Probate Solicitor will have:
* Good academic background
* Be ideally circa 2 - 9 years PQE
* Have experience in Contentious Probate and Contentious Trusts work
* Between circa £42,000 - £60,000
* Comprehensive benefits package
If you wish to apply for the position of Contentious Probate Solicitor, please forward a copy of your CV urgently.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018