- Job Search
- Insolvency Solicitor
Top national practice requires Insolvency Solicitor to join the East Midlands team. This firm has an excellent reputation in Insolvency and you would work as part of an award-winning team.
* The team specialise in all aspects of Insolvency and Corporate Recovery and advise a wide range of clients from small entities to large PLC clients.
* The team advise businesses on restructuring options in addition to acting for creditors in relation to asset recovery and retention of title issues.
* They also provide advice to Insolvency Practitioners on a wide range of issues.
* The firm are seeking an Insolvency Solicitor, with specific experience in Insolvency litigation.
* The PQE level is flexible, and this is open to candidates of all levels
* More general commercial litigation would suit, in addition to recoveries positions
* The firm offers a very competitive salary and benefits package and offer a great opportunity to join a leading national team.
* There is an additional benefits package on offer, as well as career development
If you are interested in this position for Insolvency Solicitor, please send a copy of your CV, or contact Emma for more information.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018