- Job Search
- NQ Private Client Solicitor
A well-established and thriving practice in Buckinghamshire is seeking to appoint a junior Private Client solicitor to join the collegiate and successful Private Client team to handle an already established caseload. This is a full time, permanent position.
* You will enjoy access to a range of work including inheritance tax, wills, trusts and probate, LPAs, Deeds of variation and various tax issues
* The team is a traditional private client practice with friendly and highly reputable individuals servicing a range of clients
* You will provide a high quality and cost effective service
* You need to be able to handle your own caseload of Private Client matters, ideally some basic wills and probate
* You will need to be a team player and have strong communication skills
* Competitive salary commensurate to experience, in addition to good benefits package
* Flexible working arrangements
If you would like to apply for the position of Private Client Solicitor, please forward a copy of your CV urgently, or get in touch for more information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018