- Job Search
- Family Law Solicitor
A well regarded firm in Shropshire is seeking to recruit a Family Solicitor with experience predominantly in private family law matters to become Head of Department at this rural practice. This Family Solicitor will join as head of the team to replace the previous partner. This is a full time, permanent position in a beautiful rural location.
The successful Family Solicitor will:
* Need to be an expert in Family law matters, ideally with a focus on private matters such as matrimonial finance, childcare arrangements, divorce petitions, pre and post nuptual agreements, surrogacy and co-habitation matters
* Deal with mostly high net worth family law clients
* Join as Head of Department, so having the opportunity to manage junior members of the team
The ideal Family Solicitor will be:
* Ideally over 5 years PQE, with a strong background in Family Law matters
* Have some management experience
* Be enthusiastic and keen to run your own department with complete autonomy
On offer is:
* Competitive salary
* Friendly working environment and culture
* Core benefits scheme
If you wish to apply for this Family Solicitor position in Shropshire, please send a copy of your CV without further delay.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018