- Job Search
- Public Sector Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen with a Top 100 UK law firm in East Anglia for a Public Sector Solicitor to work within the Public Sector Team providing Corporate and Commercial advise to public sector clients. This is a full time, permanent position at a fantastic firm.
* You will work within the thriving team advising a range of clients from central and local government, government authorities, police authorities not-for-profit organisations and charities
* Your work will be focused on providing support on corporate and commercial matters to this interesting client base
* You must be from a public sector background
* You will be experienced in providing corporate and commercial advise
* This opportunity is open to candidates at all levels due to an upturn in workloads
* Very competitive regional salary and benefits package
* Training and development opportunities at any point in your career
* Clear paths of progression based on individual performance
If you wish to apply for the position of Public Sector Solicitor, please send a copy of your CV or get in touch for more details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018