- Job Search
- Family Law Solicitor
Legal 500 ranked Family Law team is seeking to appoint a Family Law Solicitor to join the regional team, being based in Nottingham. This is a permanent, full time position although part time hours will also be considered.
The successful Family Solicitor will enjoy:
- An already established caseload of private family law matters, including divorce and financial remedies, Family Law Act applications and Cohabitation and Separation Agreements
- Being part of a thriving and supportive family law team which spans multiple offices
- Support, training and development at all stages of your career
To be the successful applicant you will:
- Have over 5 years worth of experience in family law, and an emphasis on private matters
- Be interested in undertaking business development for the wider team
- Have strong client care skills
This practice offers a competitive salary for this opportunity, plus a comprehensive benefits scheme and flexible working opportunities.
If you wish to apply for the position of Family Law Solicitor, please forward a copy of your CV urgently or get in touch for more information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018