- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
A well established and growing practice in Hertford is seeking to recruitment a Property Litigation Solicitor to join the Dispute Resolution Practice. This is a full time, permanent position for a Property Litigation Solicitor.
- The firm are progressive and work across all services, dealing with commercial, private and public sector clients
- You will handle a caseload of property litigation matters including dealing with breach of covenant claims and other private landlord and tenant matters, business lease renewals, lease extensions and enfranchisement
- You will also be expected to get involved with business development and marketing for this practice, developing your own client base
- You are likely to be between 2 and 4 years PQE with experience in handling property litigation matters
- You will most likely have a strong academic record
- There is a need to undertake business development and so enthusiasm to do this is required
- Competitive market rate salary
- £500 towards a gym membership or wellbeing classes
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
If you wish to apply for the position of Property Litigation Solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi or forward a copy of you CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018