- Job Search
- NQ Real Estate Solicitor
BCL Legal is exclusively instructed on an exciting opportunity for an NQ Real Estate solicitor to join an Tier 1 ranked Real Estate team at an international practice in Birmingham. This team is one of the UK's largest and most successful Real Estate teams and can offer the successful Real Estate Solicitor high quality property development work for clients in both the public and private sectors.
This real estate team works with clients across both the private and public sector on a broad range of core real estate matters including real estate development and investment projects. The successful NQ Real Estate Solicitor will be involved in:
- Core real estate and some development matters for the global client base
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
The ideal NQ Real Estate Solicitor will be:
- NQ to 3 years PQE (although applications will be considered from more senior candidates)
- Excellent technical skills (commensurate with level of PQE)
- Strong academic profile
- An interest in networking and business development - high level of client contact
- Team player and excellent communicator
On offer is the opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly team which can offer top quality training to ensure that your technical skills are thoroughly developed during the early years of your career. Clear path for progression and a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
If you're interested in the role of Real Estate Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018