- Job Search
- NQ Employment Solicitor
Fantastic opportunity for an NQ Employment Solicitor to join a well established Employment practice in Birmingham. As part of an international firm you will have access to a broad range of Employment matters. This is a full time, permanent position.
This is a great chance to join a busy and collegiate team with a clear ambition for growth and development. The local team forms part of a wider national Employment team and act primarily for respondent clients, with a great mix of private sector and public/not for profit sector work.
As a junior Employment Solicitor in this role you will undertake a 50/50% mix of contentious and non-contentious employment work. The day to day role will include supporting in fee-earning. client relationship development and marketing. Key responsibilities will include:
* Day to day employment advice
* Drafting employment contracts, policies, disciplinary and grievance procedures;
* Assisting with and running tribunal claims;
* Assisting with employment elements of transactional work;
* Participating in marketing activities, drafting articles and legal updates
* Preparation and presenting at seminars and client events, networking and public speaking;
* Developing an understanding of clients businesses and keeping abreast of developments;
The ideal candidate will have trained at a well regarded law firm and gained at least 6 months Employment experience (although candidates with more experience are also encouraged to apply).
The successful candidate will be a team player, hard working and able to demonstrate a keen interest in employment law, be able to build strong client relationships, enjoy business development and have the desire to be part of a successful team.
In return they will have the opportunity to join a leading Employment team, working for partners who are known for their legal expertise.
On offer is a highly competitive salary along with a generous benefits package. The opportunity to work in a fantastic city centre location with access to flexible working.
If you are interested in this Employment Solicitor role, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018