- Job Search
- Commercial Property Partner
£75,000 - 120,000
Top 150 practice and leading law firm in Cambridge has an opportunity for a Partner or Senior Associate to join the leading Commercial Property practice. This position is open to Commercial Property Partners, or ambitious Senior Associates and is a genuine chance to join the Partnership at the firm.
* This a genuine opportunity is to join the Legal 500 ranked and leading Commercial Property / Real Estate team at a well-established practice in a Partnership position.
* You will enjoy a soft landing due to the client base and work already in place, and enjoy managing and leading an already profitable team of Commercial Property experts at varying levels
* This is a confidential new appointment, for a Partner or ambitious Senior Associate with Development experience.
* This practice has a leading Commercial Property / Real Estate offerings across its multiple offices, working with clients such as charities, educational establishments, government bodies and developers and funders. These clients are both domestic and international
* You are likely to already be a Partner already, or be a Senior Associate looking for the next step up
* You will have experience in dealing with commercial property matters with a focus on development work, without supervision
* You must be interested in leading and managing a team and progressing a department
* Business development experience, or a client following, is a must
The successful Commercial Property Partner will receive:
* Partnership, part equity/fixed shares on offer
* Competitive salary based on experience and/or client following
* Additional benefits
If you wish to discuss this opportunity for Commercial Property Partner in more detail, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018