- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation / Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Excellent opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic NQ to 4 years PQE Commercial Litigation / Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join this innovative and forwarding thinking Legal 500 ranked Commercial Litigation team, based in Cambridge. You will work closely with the collegiate team across multiple offices. This is a full time permanent position
This long established and highly reputable team offers the opportunity to handle excellent quality litigation work whilst being part of a friendly and innovative firm.
* Handling a caseload of commercial litigation matters
* Acting for a mix of Claimants and Defendants, maintaining own caseload and seeking appropriate guidance when required.
* Advising clients on funding options available to them and on procedure and alternative dispute resolution processes.
* Identifying and liaising with appropriate experts and Counsel.
* Undertaking advocacy, when cost effective, at all interlocutory stages.
* Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads, including running their cases during periods of absence.
* Qualified solicitor
* Ideally you will be between NQ and 4 years PQE; minimum of 6 months experience in Commercial Litigation required
* Team player with a positive 'can do' attitude
What's On Offer:
* Competitive salary of between £38,000 and £45,000 per annum
* Exposure to excellent quality work & training
If you wish to apply for the position of Commercial Litigation / Dispute Resolution Solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi or apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018