- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Leading regional firm based in Brentwood have an opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join the firm. If you are between NQ and 5 years PQE with experience in Commercial Property and looking to join a progressive practice then this position may suit. This is a permanent full time position.
As part of the Commercial Property team, you will be managing a varied caseload across a wide range of commercial property matters including:
* Preparing leases, renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and all other landlord and tenant documentation
* Advising clients on acquisitions and disposals for both land and property as well as providing general planning advice
* Drafting contracts, lock-out agreements, overage agreements and conditional contracts
* Advising on financial matters including refinancing and loan documentation, sales and purchases commercial property
* Qualified Commercial Property Solicitor
* Between NQ and 5 years PQE
* Client focused approach and able to manage client expectations
* Ambitious and passionate about this area of law
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Excellent career development and scope for progression
If you're interested in this role as a Commercial Property Solicitor, please apply now.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018