- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Top 75 UK law firm offers a junior Construction Solicitor the chance to join a leading practice in Birmingham. The successfull Construction Solicitor will focus on contentious construction law. This is a permanent position offered on a full time or part time basis.
The successful Construction Solicitor will:
* Be offered the opportunity to advise on a range of contentious construction law matters including negligence, defects and delays.
* Be advising a varied client base across infrastructure, renewable energy, education and local authority.
* Work closely with team members in other departments, to deliver joined up legal advice.
You are likely to:
* Be between NQ and 3 years PQE with training in either construction or commercial litigation.
* Have strong communication skills.
* Have an interest in developing your knowledge of construction law.
On offer to the Construction Solicitor that joins this leading national practice:
* Fully comprehensive training and development.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Access to a broad range of interesting work.
If you are an ambitious Construction Solicitor and wish to discuss this position in more detail, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018