- Job Search
- NQ Solicitor
Top 100 and global law firm is seeking to appoint an NQ Solicitor into their Tier 1 ranked Local Government team in Birmingham. This is an opportunity for a transactional NQ Solicitor to work on large and complex projects at one of the market leading practices in the Infrastructure and Local Government space. The is a permanent and full time position for an NQ Solicitor.
* This practice has more Legal 500 rankings than nearly any other law firm and has won countless awards for its practices. It works across a range of sectors and multiple jurisdictions, including energy, financial services, infrastructure, real estate and technology.
* As an NQ Solicitor, you will regularly advise public and private sector clients on a variety of procurement and delivery models across the infrastructure sector.
* Clients are usually those who are actively involves in procurement across the UK in addition to Government bodies.
* You will be a newly-qualified / NQ Solicitor with transactional experience, ideally in corporate, banking, construction, projects or procurement
* Having experience in working with public sector, and/or the local authority sector would be highly advantageous
* You will have excellent academics and interpersonal skills
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Personal and professional development opportunities
If you wish to apply for the position of NQ Solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018