- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
9th September 2020
Large national practice in Cambridge offers a Commercial Litigation Solicitor the chance to join a thriving Legal 500 ranked Commercial Litigation team in Cambridge. This is a permanent, full time position.
The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor will have the chance to join a respectable litigation practice which has an extended client base across the region and nationally, to include companies in Europe and the US. The caseload will include, but not be limited to:
* Contract disputes
* Intellectual property cases
* Professional negligence claims
* Technology claims and disputes
* Shareholder and Partnership disputes.
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
* Between NQ and 4 years PQE, and a qualified solicitor
* Experienced in Commercial Litigation matters, ideally from a large firm background
* Good at marketing and have strong communication skills
On offer for the candidate is:
* Competitive salary of between £40,000 and £55,000
* Comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for the position of Commercial Litigation Solicitor, please forward a copy of your CV or contact Emma Delli-Bovi for more information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018