- Job Search
- Corporate / Commercial Solicitor
16th September 2020
Reputable practice in Leicestershire is seeking to appoint an experienced Corporate / Commercial Solicitor to join the firm at this exciting period of growth. You will be ambitious and enthusiastic about progressing your career as a Corporate / Commercial Solicitor. This is a full time permanent position.
The successful Corporate / Commercial Solicitor will be responsible for running their own caseload with minimal supervision, which will include dealing with:
* Mergers & Acquisitions
* Partnership Advice
* Registration of Companies
* Company Advice
* Drafting a variety of documents including shareholders agreements, partnership agreements, and ale/purchase agreements
In addition you will be expected to get involved with business development and networking with a view to building your caseload
* Ideally you will be over 4 years PQE with experience in handling a range of company commercial transactions
* You will need to have a high level of detail and good communication skills
* You will need to have experience of business development
* You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package
* On site car parking
* Flexible working arrangements
If you would like to be considered for the Corporate / Commercial Solicitor vacancy in Leicestershire, please contact email your CV without delay!
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018