- Job Search
- Contentious Probate Solicitor
Well established practice in Bedfordshire is seeking to recruit a Contentious Probate Solicitor to join its growing and busy team. This is a full time, permanent position although part time will be considered for this Contentious Probate Solicitor position.
As part of this busy Contentious Probate and Private Client team you will work as part of a busy litigation team, report to the supervising partner and dealing with a range of Contentious Probate matters including:
- Debt Recovery
- Challenging Wills,
- Dispute Resolution- Executor & PR/Trust/Court of Protection
- Estate Administration
- Inheritance Act Claims
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency
- Professional Negligence
- You will have a minimum of 1 years PQE and experience in dealing with contentious probate matters
- Applications will be accepted from more junior and senior candidates if they have the requisite expereince and can work to a high degree of autonomy
- Proven experience of handling own caseload, ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- £35,000 - £45,000 (DOE)
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you would like to be considered for the Contentious Probate Solicitor role, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018