- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
17th September 2020
Top regional law firm across East Anglia, seeking to appoint Commercial Property Solicitor to join growing Commercial Property team in the Hertfordshire office. This is a full time permanent position, although part time applicants will also be considered.
* As part of a market-leading commercial property team you will work on a range of property matters including landlord and tenant work, dealing with leases and related documentation, acquisitions and disposals, refinancing, and business sales. In addition you will have the opportunity to work on some agricultural property matters
* You will manage an already full caseload, in addition to being expected to get involved with business development and marketing initiatives
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will be ideally:
* 2 - 10 years PQE with experience of in commercial property
* Looking to join a progressive law firm and ambitious as an individual
* Be looking for a clear path of progression and route towards partnership
On offer for the Commercial Property Solicitor is:
* A highly competitive salary and benefits package
* Flexible and agile working policies, including part time hours
If you wish to apply for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor, please get in touch or forward a copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018