- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
If you are a Private Client Solicitor with experience of dealing with high net worth individuals and multi-national families, then this role is for you! Well established practice in Cambridge is seeking to appoint a Private Client Solicitor to work on complex and international matters.
The successful Private Client Solicitor will:
* Work with a range of experts in the private client field, providing advice to clients on preparing wills, trusts and management of estates. You will also provide advice on powers of attorney and Court of Protection, in addition to various tax issues
* Work with clients ranging from local families, to those with high net worth and involving multiple jurisdictions
* Get involved in business development and marketing for the practice, building the area
* You are likely to be over 1 years PQE
* Ideally you will have experience in dealing with private client matters of complex nature, including domestic and international estate planning
* Taking an interest in undergoing business development and marketing is important to continue the success of the wider team
* Salaries at highly competitive, and offer with a comprehensive benefits package
If you wish to apply for the role of Private Client Solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi for a confidential chat or forward a copy of your CV
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018