- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
24th September 2020
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a Commercial Property team which is ranked within the Legal 500 and Chambers and recognised as a leading Commercial Property team across the Thames Valley. This is a permanent position.
* To work with a leading Commercial Property team, but with a focus on Development and House Building. Your work will include advising on acquisitions & disposal of development land, planning and infrastructure, secured lending, easements and covenants, sales and purchases.
* Ideally, to work with a high level of autonomy, being able to progress your own caseload of work in a proactive manner and to contribute to the team on more complex matters.
* To provide excellent client service and legal advice that goes beyond expectations.
* Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
* Strong commercial property experience, ideally having worked with housebuilders
* Have a minimum of 4 years PQE
* Have excellent technical knowledge.
On offer is a competitive salary in line with regional norms, a comprehensive benefits package and plenty of flexible working opportunities
To apply for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor, please forward a copy of you CV, or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018