- Job Search
- Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Leading law firm across the East and West Midlands is seeking to recruit a junior Dispute Resolution Solicitor to work across a range of disputes in their Cambridgeshire based office. This is a full time permanent position for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor ideally between NQ and 2 years' PQE.
* You will work with leading individuals on a range of disputes including agricultural law disputes, property disputes, contentious probate and professional negligence.
* This practice has a very well established client base including farm businesses, farmers and individuals with high net worth as well as large commercial businesses.
* In addition you will work on some fascinating leading cases involving High Court disputes against the Foods Standards Agency and DEFRA. This practice being one of only a few in the country which handles these types of claims.
* You will be ideally between NQ and 2 years' PQE
* You will need to have experience in dispute resolution, ideally including contentious probate, professional negligence or regulatory matters
* Due to the complex nature of this work, you will need a strong academic profile and good communication skills
On offer is a competitive salary and benefit package plus fantastic training and development opportunities at this leading practice.
If you wish to apply for the position of Dispute Resolution Solicitor, please forward a copy of your CV urgently for review.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018