- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Legal 500 ranked Private Client team in the East Midlands is offering a Private Client Solicitor the chance to join a busy team. This practice and private client team can offer this opportunity based in any of the East Midlands or Lincolnshire offices. The opportunity is for a private client solicitor on a full time permanent basis.
* As part of this Legal 500 ranked team you will work with a number of partners specialising in complex and high value estate administrations involving agricultural and business assets.
* In addition you will work across wills, succession planning and provide advise around SDLT and inheritance tax
* You will have the opportunity to handle your own caseload, in addition to assisting partners on more complex matter and building up contacts of your own
The successful private client solicitor is likely to:
* Be over 1 years PQE with experience post qualification in private client
* Have a strong academic profile and excellent communication skills
* Be interested in networking and business development
On offer is a comprehensive benefits package and salary based upon your level of experience and your expectations
If you wish to apply for the position of private client solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi or send a copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018