- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Well established and highly reputable practice in Leicestershire is seeking a senior Private Client Solicitor to join the collegiate team. This is an opportunity for a senior Private Client Solicitor to manage a small team and promote the practice across Leicestershire. This is a full time position.
* This practice is a full service and reputable law firm which has been established in the Leicestershire market for a number of years, with offices across multiple regions
* The private client team is highly profitable and undertakes work such as will writing, lifetime planning, care home planning, probate and estate administration, and discretionary trusts. This team also offers advice relating to charities and contentious probate
* Your role will include management and supervision of more junior members of the team, in addition to needing to undertake business development and marketing activities to promote the practice across the region.
* You are likely to be over 4 years PQE with experience in private client matters
* Ideally you will be STEP qualified, or if not already qualified you will be open to undertaking the qualification
* You will need to have strong communication skills and attention to detail
* On offer is a highly competitive salary based on level of experience, including a comprehensive benefits package
* This is a senior position within the practice and so genuine career progression opportunities to partner level are on offer
If you wish to apply for the position of Private Client Solicitor, please forward a copy of your CV without delay!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018