- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Well established practice in Essex is seeking a junior commercial property solicitor to join the growing and busy team. This team is made up of very experience commercial property solicitors, dealing with clients on a local and national basis. This is a full time permanent position.
As a commercial property solicitor working for this practice you will enjoy:
* Dealing with a broad range of clients from local businesses and business owners to those more national in the property sector
* You will have the opportunity to work on a range of tranactions really building that fundamental commercial property knowledge from the outset
* Matters are likely to include dealing with option agreements, land development, promotion agreements, secured lending and the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold business premises
The successful commercial property solicitor:
* Will be a qualified solicitor
* Have a minimum of more than 6 months post qualified experience; although more junior candidates will be considered
* Have good communication skills and attention to detail
* You will enjoy a competition regional salary and comprenhensive benefits package
* One-on-One training and development
* Work/life balance
If you wish to apply for the position of commercial property solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal or forward a copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018