- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
One of the leading UK practices nationally is seeking to recruit a commercial property solicitor into one of its East Midlands based offices. This firm offers the successful commercial property solicitor career progression, no chargeable hours targets, a collaborative working culture and a highly competitive salary. This is a full time permanent position.
* This practice is constantly making waves across the legal market, and is offering a mid level commercial property and real estate solicitor the chance to join them at this exciting time of growth. As part of either the Nottingham or Leicester offices you will work with highly successful commercial property teams and partners mentioned in the Legal 500 and Chambers consistently.
* This position is to work within the retail sector team, so your work will be focused on dealing with massive household names companies and large commercial clients assisting with landlord and tenant matters across the full spectrum.
* Without chargeable hours targets to think about, the firm breeds a collaborative working culture and environment where lawyers will thrive.
* You must be ambitious and driven and highly commercial in thinking
* You will ideally be between 3 and 6 years PQE
* This role is for commercial property or real estate lawyer who has experience in dealing with landlord and tenant matters
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Flexible working as a given being based from whatever location you choose
* No chargeable hours targets
* Genuine career progression based on individual performance
If you wish to apply for the position of commercial property solicitor, please contact Emma Dell-Bovi at BCL Legal; get in touch for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018