- Job Search
- Contentious Probate Solicitor
Strong regional practice in Essex is seeking to recruit a contentious probate solicitor to join the busy and growing team. The team has seen a steep incline in instructions over the past few months and as such need a contentious probate solicitor, with around 5 years worth of experience. This is a permanent, full time position.
* This team has really strong client relationships and a fantastic reputation inside and outside the region.
* Due to the increase in work loads they are looking to recruit a senior contentious probate solicitor or legal executive to work on a range of contentious matters
* You will enjoy working with clients making claims under the Inheritance Act 1975, disputes involving wills and probate, and dealing with rural affairs
* You will be ideally over 5 years PQE
* You will be either a solicitor or legal executive, with the ability to handle contentious probate matters with minimal supervision
* In addition, you will be well versed at building a client base and business development
On offer for the successful contentious probate solicitor is a competitive salary and benefit package including a generous holiday entitlement, income protection, life assurance and health cash plan.
If you wish to apply for the position of contentious probate solicitor, please forward a copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018