- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
5th November 2020
National practice in Cambridge is seeking a Residential Property Solicitor to join the widely recognised Residential Property team. This practice is a major UK law firm and listed as of the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for. This is a full time permanent position although you do not need to spend all the week in the office.
The successful residential property solicitor will work on a range of matters including:
* Advising rural landowners on the sale and management of estates and country homes
* Advising high net worth individuals on the sale, purchase and financing of their properties
* Advising developers on the acquisition and development of residential property sites
* Advising Universities on the set up and administration of housing assistance schemes
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
* A qualified solicitor with around 2 years PQE
* Experienced in dealing with residential property work, including dealing with high value complex transactions
* With a strong academic profile and training
In addition to working for one of the best practices to work for in the UK, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and training and development opportunities. There is also plenty of flexible working on offer with only 2 days a week being required in Cambridge.
If you wish to apply for the position of Residential Property Solicitor, please forward a copy of your CV urgently.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018