- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCER - AYLESBURY
One of the largest firms in Aylesbury is seeking to recruit a residential conveyancing solicitor to join the large team. This practice has a well established client base, meaning that the successful residential conveyancing solicitor will enjoy a broad caseload of more complex matters. This opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
* Long standing heritage in the region, having been established for over 200 years
*Legal 500 Listed and LEXCEL and CQS accredited
* Great office location and a friendly and inclusive working environment
* Offices available for individual fee earners
* Handling a mixed and busy caseload of residential conveyancing matters to include sale and purchase of freehold, leasehold, new build, shared ownership and transfer of equity
* Dealing with long standing clients of the business dealing with low level purchases, to sales of multi million pound estates
* Be active in business development of the firm and provide advice to clients, with an exceptional level of customer care and service
* You will need to be a qualified solicitor with experience in residential conveyancing
* The opportunity is available to all levels of PQE, as long as you have the experience in handling a residential conveyancing matters from start to completion
* Strong salary for the region, in addition to benefits
* Your own office space to enjoy
* Really nice and friendly team .
Apply today with a copy of your CV, for immediate consideration for this rare Residential Conveyancer opportunity at one of the regions leading firms, based in Aylesbury
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018