- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
One of the top practices in Cambridgeshire is seeking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join the busy practice group. This practice is a full service law firm with a national reach. The Residential Conveyancing team spans a number of offices and needs to recruit at this busy time. This is a permanent position, full time and part time will be considered.
* You will work across the full transaction in residential conveyancing, this includes dealing with leaesholds, unregisterd titles and transfers of part.
* At your level of PQE you will be expected to be able to work with limited supervision, although working as a team member where needed
* Your client base will include long standing clients of the firm, in addition to new clients who you will be expected to take initial instructions from
* Your caseload is likely to be varied including dealing with complex and high value transactions for wealthy clients
* You will be ideally a qualified solicitor with between 3 and 8 years PQE
* You will need to have experience in residential conveyancing and dealing with the conveyancing transaction from start to finish
* In addition you will need to be enthusiastic and have good communication and organisation skills to deal with a busy role
* On offer is a salary depending on experience and level of PQE, in addition to a fully comprehensive benefit package and flexible working
If you wish to apply for the position of residential conveyancing solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi or forward a copy of your CV for consideration.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018