- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Well established regional practice in the East Midlands is seeking to recruit a private client solicitor to join the Legal 500 ranked private client team. This is a permanent, full time position.
* As a private client solicitor in this team you will work across offices handling a broad range of matters.
* Your caseload will include dealing with wills, probate, tax, trusts and powers of attorney.
* This very collegiate team will be able to help you develop professionally with ongoing support and training opportunities
The successful private client solicitor is likely to:
* Have over 2 years PQE, with solid experience in working in a private client team
* Be either a solicitor, or legal executive
* Have strong communication skills and high levels of empathy
* You will receive a competitive regional salary, plus a comprehensive benefits package including private medical insurance
If you wish to apply for the position of private client solicitor, please forward a copy of your CV without delay, or call Emma Delli-Bovi for more information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018