- Job Search
- Real Estate Finance Lawyer
Top 100 Uk law firm and one of the largest firms across East Anglia is seeking to recruit a Real Estate Finance NQ to join its Norwich office. You will be an NQ with either a seat or experience in real estate finance, or a property seat (commercial or residential) and a solid interest in real estate finance. This opportunity is also open to legal executives.
* As part of tis top 100 UK Law firm you will work with some of the top real estate finance lawyers nationally, handling a range of complex real estate finance matters across the UK.
* You will work with both lenders and borrowers, advising financial institutions, hedge funds, private equity funds and developers
* As you start your career in this area of law, support and training will be offered daily
* The successful real estate finance lawyer will be either a qualified solicitor, or legal executive
* You will have experience in real estate finance or have an interest in the area
* You will need a real estate or commercial conveyancing seat as a basis
* In addition you will need a good academic record
* On offer is a competition NQ salary, in addition to a very comprehensive benefits scheme. You will get lots of training and support in the early stages of our career.
If you are interested in the position of NQ real estate finance lawyer, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi to discuss further. This opportunity is shortlisting now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018